Post 2

I was 9 years old and started play candy flute. I was start play folklore music such as Victor Jara, Violeta Parra and Los Jaivas . When I was 13 years , i went to other high school, the director of the big band orchestra question me ''¿Do you want to play a musical instrument??'', I say yes, i was happy. Finally i choose the flute.

When I was a child dreamed of  astronomy. I also liked the carpentry.The music it was just a hobby, but with the time i learn see the music the other way, and not like a hobby.

I decided study music, because i feel love for it. I like interpretation of old and new music. The music is an art for all people, is a direct art connected with emotions     .
Finishing my studies I would like to live in other country, i hope to play flute and travel for all world. I have always thought that one should bring art to the all people, poor y rich.

Comentarios

Entradas populares