Post 7

Hello people! All musicians, composers and flutists are welcome to be part of this great community of help. I am a sixth year student in traverse flute and I bring you the best advice and studies so you can be a great musician and flutist. They are advice that my teachers gave me during years, and also some I have seen them through social networks. I recommend you to enter YouTube and search the channel "Play with a pro", where you can find masterclass videos of great international musicians, including Emmanuel Pahud, an idol for every flutist.
You must pay attention, and also learn to understand the language in which they speak. The videos are short but very useful. I also recommend another youtube channel from Carnegie Hall where different Masterclasses are shown in depth, addressing the repertoire of orchestral music such as Beethoven or Mozart, a dream for a musician. Remember that study, curiosity and constant work are very important to be a great musician, not is only talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_915jykFAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEypQpjSPls

Comentarios

Entradas populares